What assessment tools would you like to see in a practice management tool?

Home Forums Clinical & Professional Issues What assessment tools would you like to see in a practice management tool?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lisa Yauch Cadden 5 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

WriteUpp

We have just launched a web-based practice management system for small private practices which includes a range of assessment tools.

Rightly or wrongly we have lots of feedback from Physios/PT’s about Ax tools that they would like to see in the product but little or no feedback from SLT/SLP’s.

We’ve developed Voice Assessments and Dysphagia Assessments based on our work here in the UK with the NHS but we’d like to do some much more.

Any help, comments would be very gratefully received.

Thanks,

Bob

• This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by  WriteUpp.

Bob, these apps look really interesting.  I like the eval formats and they look simple to fill out.  I also like the fact that you can customize the eval to fit your needs.  Some of the scheduling features also look cool, like e-mailing the patient with appt time.  That’s great and hopefully cuts down on missed appts/no shows!

WriteUpp

Thanks Lisa. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Bob

WriteUpp

Bob
    Happy New Year! I sent you an e-mail, but have not heard back. ?lost as spam?
    I wanted to invite you to guest blog in our new column, My Guru. See our inaugural post by Lingraphica. Perhaps you would like to share information about your practice management system. Please contact me at lyccccslp@comcast.net if you are interested.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.